Recently, QMobile has released two smartphones in Pakistan i.e. Noir S1 and Noir Z9. While Noir S1 is a midrange smartphone available at price of Rs. 10,950, Noir Z9 features high-end specs at price tag i.e. Rs. 25,000. It now brings Bolt T50 handset which is the cheapest 3G smartphone available in Pakistan. The handset even beats Ufone U5 and Telenor Smart 3G in the race.
The cheapest 3G smartphone i.e. QMobile Bolt T50 comes at price of Rs. 4,990. The dimensions of the handset are 124 x 65.8 x 11.2 mm. It features a 4-inches TFT WVGA display, 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz processor. Both the cameras i.e. front and back are VGA ones. It is a dual-SIM phone with internal storage of 4 GB that is expandable via SDcard.
Here are the complete specifications of QMobile Bolt T50 smartphone:
- 4-inches TFT WVGA display (resolution: 480 x 800 pixels | 233ppi)
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB Internal Storage (external SDcard support upto 32 GB)
- VGA back camera (supporting resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, LED flash)
- VGA front camera
- 2G and 3G supported
- Wi-Fi | Bluetooth | GPS
- 1,200 mAh Li-Ion battery (155 hours standby time, 4 hours 30 minutes talktime)
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat
As per battery of this cheapest 3G smartphone, it is in accordance with the other specs. QMobile Bolt T50 is definitely not made for gaming and multitasking. But those who are looking for simple Android experience, this smartphone certainly worth a try.
Share your thoughts regarding this cheapest 3G smartphone in comments below!