iPhone 6S and 6S Plus have now gone on sale officially in Pakistan. Future Tech has released the variants in the country with price starting from Rs. 79,999 for 6S and Rs. 96,499 for 6S Plus. Apart from this, all telecom operators have also launched the iPhones officially along with voice and data bundles.
First of all, we will be mentioning the price offered by Future Tech:
For iPhone 6S:
- 16 GB | Rs. 79,999
- 64 GB | Rs. 96,499
- 128 GB | Rs. 108,999
For iPhone 6S Plus:
- 16 GB | Rs. 96,499
- 64 GB | Rs. 108,999
- 128 GB | Rs. 121,499
The handset can be purchased from any outlet of Future Tech. They will have one year official warranty that can be claimed at the outlets.
As per telcos, all the iPhones have got the same price but different packages. Here, we are going to mention the packages offered by each:
- Free 12 GB internet for 12 months (Fair usage policy of 1 GB per month applies)
- Free 1000 MB internet, 1000 SMS, 150 off-net minutes and 1000 on-net minutes (Ufone to Ufone, PTCL and Vfone) per month for a period of three months
- Free 5 GB LTE internet per month for six consecutive months
- 6 GB per month for six months (Prepaid)
- For Postpaid customers, the telco is having special discounted plans for iPhone 6S and 6S Plus if you pay monthly line rent in Advance rent. Learn about these plans HERE.
- No free incentives for Prepaid customers except two special paid packages.
- Special discounted prices for Postpaid customers.
- Learn about the bundles offered by Telenor HERE
The telcos will also be giving official warranty of one year on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. It is important to note that FaceTime will not work on either of these models. FaceTime is blocked in Pakistan on directions of PTA. You can learn about detailed specifications of both iPhones HERE.
So Apple fans, which one is you gonna buy? Share your thoughts with us in comments section below.