All companies are now in efforts to bring something innovative in smartphones. They are looking to find an innovation that can revolutionize the saturated industry. The popular Chinese manufacturer Huawei has recently brought a smartphone with a flipping camera and a fingerprint sensor.
Well, it’s certainly not for the first time. Oppo N1 and N1 mini have got flipping cameras. Likewise, many smartphones have been released that features fingerprint sensor. But well, Huawei Honor 7i does things in better and innovative way. First of all, at the top left, there is a single 13 megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash. For selfies perspective, the camera has got 28mm wide-angle lens. Moreover, the LED flash is attached on the pivoting module hence you can take selfies in flash too. Its second highlight is the fingerprint sensor. Huawei Honor 7i features the sensor on the side of the phone.
- 5.2-inches 1020p HD IPS display (having resolution of 1080*1920 pixels, 424 ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 chipset
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 and 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A-53 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2 / 3 GB RAM
- 13 MP camera (F/2.0 aperture, autofocus, dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama)
- 16 / 32 GB internal storage (external SDcard upto 128 GB)
- 3G and LTE supported
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 LE / USB 2.0
- Non-removable 3,100 mAh battery
Huawei Honor 7i is available in three color options i.e. black, white and gold. Its price begins from $250. It has been released in China with international launch happening in few days. Hopefully, the flagship will also be launched in Pakistan.
Indeed, a remarkable effort from Huawei to bring some sort of creativity. Huawei Honor 7i certainly does not disappoint most of us as far as its specs and price are concerned.
What are your thoughts on the handset? Write to us in comments section below!