Although most of us love Microsoft Windows a lot but well, its feature that we hate is Internet Explorer. The default Windows browser lost its charm completely after the arrival of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. The main reason behind it is the lack of add-ons, relatively low speed and old styled user interface. Considering it, Microsoft has also decided to change its default browser. Microsoft Edge (previously named ‘Spartan’) will replace Internet Explorer in Windows 10.
We will be covering a detailed article on Microsoft Edge browser later on. However, here we are going to tell you how to uninstall Internet Explorer from Windows. Here are the instructions that you need to follow:
- Open ‘Control Panel’.
- Now, head to ‘Program and Features’ section (click on ‘Uninstall a program’ or ‘Program and Features’).
- Click on ‘Turn Windows Features on or off’ from left sidebar.
- Wait for few minutes as the list gets ready.
- Afterwards, uncheck ‘Internet Explorer’.
- Press ‘Yes’ when ask for confirmation.
- Click ‘Ok’ and wait for the process to complete.
- Restart your Windows.
You have now uninstalled Internet Explorer from your system. To reinstall it, you can simply recheck the option. Don’t forget to tell us which browser you mostly use. Is it Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari?
Stay tuned to MAG92.com to catch more how-tos and tutorials!