Dailymotion is a widely used video sharing platform across the globe. Currently, it has over 128 million unique monthly visitors and over 2.5 billion monthly video views. The use of Dailymotion in Pakistan has also increased after the ban on YouTube. Many popular dramas episodes, news clips and other videos are now uploaded to Dailymotion in Pakistan instead of YouTube. But when it comes to download videos from the site, it is bit tricky.
Unlike YouTube and Tune.pk, you can’t use IDM to grab video link from Dailymotion. Previously, Internet Download Manager was able to grab the video but the site does not permit this now. Following are the instructions that you need to follow in order to download videos from Dailymotion:
- Visit Dailymotion site.
- Move to video which you want to download.
- Copy its URL from the address bar.
- Now, visit this site: www.savevideo.me.
- Paste the video URL in the download field.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Now, bookmark ‘Save Video Me’ link.
- Click on embedded video link to play the video.
- Click on ‘Save Video Me’ button once the video begins playing.
- Wait for few seconds and then select the video quality which you want to download.
That’s all you need to do! In case of any issues, you ask in comments section below. Also don’t miss to check out these related tutorials:
Click on sharing button below to share the article with your friends!